woensdag 4 juli 2012

Second day of shopping!

Today I went shopping with my boyfriend. We went shopping for him because I bought a lot yesterday and I'm going shopping again tomorrow:). beneath you can see a part of the day I had with my boyfriend and I'm showing you guys already the things a bought yesterday. Tell me what you think!^^ I'll do outfitposts soon!
xo



 Blazer: Bershka
 Grey sweater: Pimkie
 Printed sweater: Mango
Shirt: H&M
Dress: Bershka
Top: H&m
 Red dress: Zara
 Maxi Skirt: H&M
Underwear and jewlery: H&M

7 opmerkingen:

  1. Oeh gaaf jurkje die rode! Hele leuke dingen! x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. The red dress looks beautiful! I want to see you wearing it

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. hey i just found your blog and i like it,feel free to check out my blog and if you like it,then lets follow each other through GFC or Bloglovin,i will totally follow you back if you do....keep in touch

    http://www.sazistopsecret.blogspot.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Ziet er gezellig uit!
    Leuke dingen die je hebt gekocht.

    xx nonnatiwow.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen